What is the Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush and how does it work?
The Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush is a state of the art technology that is designed to specifically target plaque and leave your teeth cleaner than clean.
It uses ultrasound and sonic waves (up to 40,000 strokes per minute) to vibrate the brush and enhance your cleaning process. This will leave your mouth feeling fresh from the first brush and better than ever.
What are the benefits of using the Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush?
Let's take a look at some of the benefits of using the Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush:
- It significantly reduces coffee, tobacco and other stains caused from consuming colored/dark liquid and other harmful chemicals.
- You get up to 40,000 strokes per minute which means it will be much easier removing plaque even in those hard to reach places.
- It is safer for people with sensitive gums and gum recession because it minimizes hard brushing.
- Great way to fight gingivitis and gum disease due to a more thorough clean.
- Getting rid of bad breath. Sometimes food and plaque have become lodged in the nooks and crannies between your teeth and along your gums. The Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush combined with flossing can get rid of bad breath by finding and eliminating the food between your teeth.
- The massaging action of our toothbrush helps to increase the blood circulation in your mouth.
- The Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush not only times your brush but also takes the guesswork out of brushing teeth for you.
Can I clean the Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush with water?
Yes, our toothbrush has IPX7 water resistance so you can even take a shower while brushing your teeth. However, make sure to keep the charger away from any wet places and charge the brush outside of the shower and away from any water.
How often should I brush my teeth?
A healthy teeth brushing routine is important for everyone. It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
I have sensitive teeth. Can I use this product?
Yes, our brush has 5 different modes so if you are experiencing any sensitivity change the setting to 'Soft' or 'Sensitive". If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How often can I use my Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush per charge?
Based on a full charge and regular use (twice a day). It can take 8-12 hours before your Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush is fully charged. To avoid an empty battery, you can always leave your toothbrush on the charger.
Who should not use the Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush?
If you had oral or gum surgery in the previous 2 months, consult your dentist before using it.
How do I track my delivery?
Your order can be tracked via the link in your shipping confirmation email. If you're having trouble viewing this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush have warranty?
Yes, our Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush comes with a 12-month warranty.
Returns & Refunds
If you receive a faulty or damaged product, you can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a speedy replacement. Please note, that returns must be unopened and in the original packaging.
Send us an enquiry via our Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com. So our customer service team can help you as fast as possible please include your order number, your full name, shipping address and reason for return/refund.
We cannot accept returns/refunds on orders that have been used/opened due to hygiene reasons.